[802.3_4PPOE] comment files are posted

All, Thanks to both Lennart and Dave for being expedient and completing their work early, giving more time for both doc review and comment review. The comment files with responses are now posted:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bt/comments/index.html

Remember, we are changing the way we operate. There is no longer an EZ bucket. There will be no motion to accept the EZ bucket. EVERYTHING is considered in the EZ bucket. Dave has already flagged 107 comments to pull out for task force discussion (leaving 218 comments for your review). These are noted by TFTD (task force to decide) in the suggested remedy. DO NOT ask me to pull out comments that Dave has already flagged.

It is now your job to review all the comments and the suggested remedies. Any comments that you would like to discuss within the Task Force, you need to request it be also labelled TFTD.

DUE DATE FOR REQUESTING COMMENTS BE CONSIDERED IN THE MEETING IS Friday March 11, 2016 11:59pm AOE. You request by sending me an email with the comment numbers, CC’ing Dave.

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force