[802.3_4PPOE] Presentation, advance copy: Inrush/CPort/Interoperability

Hello all,

Attached, please find an advance copy of an Inrush/CPort/Interoperability presentation we've been working on, hot off the press. We wanted to get this to the Task Force as soon as possible.

I know it's a bit of a bear. The solution space has many dimensions, and we've put a lot of hard work into getting this just right for all requirements and behaviors. We believe we've guaranteed interoperability for every intersection.

Please take a look at this presentation and accompanying baseline text, so that you may be prepared to discuss it in Macau.

Save travels to all attendees.

--
Cheers,
David Stover II