[802.3_4PPOE] May agenda

I have received confirmation that we will have a meeting room from Tuesday to Friday, 8-5 PM in Whistler – May 24 to 27. Please plan accordingly. It is quite likely that we will need every bit of time as we make the push to get the document technically complete for WG submission in November.

Meeting agenda: resolve D1.7 comments, authorize D1.8. Get draft 100% technically complete. This means finish State Diagrams and any outstanding items.

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force