[802.3_4PPOE] State diagram & operator precedence

To all who plan to work on the state diagram,

As far as I can tell, our state diagram conventions do not tell us what the operator precedence is.
In many languages, the AND operator has higher precedence than the OR operator, but this is not universal.

The legacy state diagram never relies on any operator precedence and uses explicit brackets.

Our new state diagram has many ambiguous constructions with regard to operator precedence.
Please take care to be explicit with your brackets when replacing SM condition text.

If anyone has better info on what the rules are for operator precedence, I would love to hear it.

Regards,

Lennart

PS. State diagram rules are all over the place:
33.2.5.2
33.2.5.10
21.5
14.2.3.2