[802.3_4PPOE] Call for volunteer

All, I need someone to step up and volunteer to be secretary in Whistler. I will not be there until mid morning Wednesday as I am in Toronto Tuesday morning presenting ‘The State of PoE' to the SEG4 group. In my absence, your friendly, neighborhood comment editor will assume the role of TF chair. I’d appreciate if someone steps up so that Dave can easily move through the opening agenda and into comment resolution. We have a lot of work to accomplish this meeting to stay on track and move to WG ballot in July.

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force