From: George Zimmerman <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 8:24 AM
To: 4PPOE Reflector <STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [802.3_4PPOE] schindler_02_0916.pdf

Yair – I assume you are referring to the resolution of comment 210.  That resolution was:

Adopt items 2 and 5 from the proposed remedy in Darshan_12_0916Rev003a.pdf

If you are referring to something else, please let us know.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx