From: Christian BEIA <christian.beia@xxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 10:46
To: Yseboodt, Lennart; STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Visio state diagrams D2.1

Hi Lennart,

comparing the Visio files with the figures in D2.1 I noticed that 33-18, 33-19 and 33-20 are almost identical to the Visio, even though they look different from the same figures in D2.0.

Moreover, I found a difference from D2.0 and both the Visio and D2.1. On 33-18 the arc which goes from CLASS_EV1_AUTO to the exit point A is missing. I don't think it comes from comment resolution so it should be a redrawing error. Can you confirm?

Thanks

Best regards

Christian