[802.3_4PPOE] comment files with responses are posted

All, the comment editor has provided his responses to the 292 comments submitted against D2.1. They can be found in the comment area of our website.

There is a ‘TFTD’ file. Currently, these are the only comments that will be discussed in the room. It is your responsibility to review the comment file and request that any comment not marked with ’TFTD’ be marked. Also recall the discussion in Fort Worth where this comment review process has slightly changed. When you request a comment pulled, you need to provide an explanation for why it is being pulled. This will cut down on delay in the meeting room for each person to recall why they pulled it. This is some extra work for the comment editor to manually import these comments  into the tool, therefore the pull date is a little before the first day of the meeting. I will send a separate email making just the announcement.

Chad Jones
Tech Lead, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force