-Chad
Sent from my phone
Please excuse tiping errors ��

On Nov 7, 2016, at 5:25 AM, Yair Darshan <YDarshan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The file that include all comments is OK?

Yair

From: Chad Jones (cmjones) [mailto:cmjones@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2016 5:50 PM
To: STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_4PPOE] new TFTD comment file posted

EXTERNAL EMAIL

All, if you grabbed the TFTD comments already, please grab them again. We missed one person and had to regenerate the file. I have reposted it.

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force

From: Chad Jones <cmjones@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, November 6, 2016 at 9:21 AM
To: 4PPOE Reflector <STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: new TFTD comment file posted

A new comment file with all the pulls and reasons has been posted.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bt/comments/802d3bt_D2p1_TFTDs_Pulls_DraftOrder.pdf