[802.3_4PPOE] State diagram labels

Hi folks,

As I redraw the state diagrams in Frame, I am sometimes forced to split them further up into small figures.

To avoid creating an indecipherable maze of one letter labels, I will use the following approach:

For labels that stay on the same page, one letter symbolic labels are used (eg. “N”) as for example in Figure 2.

For labels that have a state on a different page as the destination,

the full and exact label name will be put inside the label box (eg. START_CXN_CHECK in Figure 1).

Since the complete state name is used, it is not required to draw that label again at the destination state.

Kind regards,

Lennart