[802.3_4PPOE] Jan 2017 presentation requests

All, I forgot to send a reminder that presentation requests were due today. I see that a number of you remembered and got the request to me already. Thank you.

Since I forgot to remind and since this is a popular vacation time for some, I will entertain late requests - but only if your request is in my inbox when I get in the office Tuesday morning, Jan 3, 2017, 8 AM ET. I am not required to remind but since I won't be working on this list or the site until Tuesday, I am happy to extend the deadline.

Happy New Year all!

-Chad
Sent from my phone
Please excuse tiping errors 😃