I hope it is more clear on the website where all 4 files are posted. The server rejected my original posting due to size limitations, so I had to send multiple emails..

Thanks,

-Heath

On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 8:11 AM, Yair Darshan <YDarshan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Where is option 2.

It looks that both emails are option 1.

Yair

From: Heath Stewart [mailto:00000855853231d4-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2017 3:03 AM
To: STDS-802-3-4PPOE@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802.3_4PPOE] TDL PD Class

EXTERNAL EMAIL

All,

Please find a couple of options for 33.3.6 PD Class attached. (Spread over two emails due to size constraints)

TDL

  1) Rewrite for clarity

  2) Put sentences back into correct sections

  3) Fix definition of requested Class

It became clear that my quest to make the standard "better" is at odds with our desire to get the standard to completion in a timely manner. As such I offer two choices

opt1

Narrowest set of changes to meet goals

opt2

Improved flow, definitions, partitioning and grammar.

Cheers,

-Heath Stewart