Re: [802.3_4PPOE] Guidelines for Draft 2.3

Hi all,

Mr. Law just sent out the recirculation ballot.

If you want to see what I did to execute motion 4 (the clause split) see this file:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bt/private/IEEE_P8023bt_DRAFT_2p3_COMPARE_2p25.pdf

If you want to see the "normal" changes as result of baseline and comments:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bt/private/IEEE_P8023bt_DRAFT_2p2_COMPARE_2p25.pdf

Don't comment against these files!

Kind regards,

Lennart