From: Chad Jones <cmjones@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 4:24 PM
To: 4PPOE Reflector <STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [802.3_4PPOE] draft schedule for March meeting

Monday

13:00

18:00

P802.3bt 4-Pair Power over Ethernet Task Force

Waddington - Conference Floor

Fairmont

Tuesday

08:00

18:00

P802.3bt 4-Pair Power over Ethernet Task Force

Waddington - Conference Floor

Fairmont

Wednesday

08:00

15:30

P802.3bt 4-Pair Power over Ethernet Task Force

Boardroom - Conference Floor

Fairmont

Thursday

08:00

12:00

P802.3bt 4-Pair Power over Ethernet Task Force

Waddington - Conference Floor

Fairmont

Notice that we are in a different room on Wednesday and that we will have to recess by 5:30pm that day. 412 comments and 25 presentations – as usual it will be a jam packed week.

I will send this out again once finalized, but it is unusual for anything to change at this point.

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force