Re: [802.3_4PPOE] Clause 145 compatibility with Clause 33

Looks good,

I'd suggest

enhancement -> enhancement of the

References to PSEs and PDs -> References in this clause to PSEs and PDs

The note about PD detection and rejection criteria remaining unchanged does not give due attention to the new connection check requirements for SS vs DS.

Cheers,

-Heath