Re: [802.3_4PPOE] fallout from the 20 ohm conversation

Hi Pete, Yair,

Updated comments. Yair, your minimum PD voltages are wrong.

About rounding... convention has always been to have "nice" numbers on the PSE side and accept PClass_PD as calculated.

We have made a couple small roundings to PClass_PD (eg. Class 5 was rounded up to 40W).

Having easy to remember numbers is more important than being precise down to 10 mW.

As such I've rounded the numbers to make as much sense as possible (matches with Pete's PClass numbers).

Kind regards,

Lennart