[802.3_4PPOE] September 2017 website has been updated

All, the Sept 2017 website has been updated with what I believe to be the final presentations. The allfiles has been updated to only include the final files as presented to resolve comments. Please review the site to ensure we have to correct files posted.

Also, the minutes have been posted. It includes the details for the timeline to D3.1, in case you forget the target dates for D3.1. Please review the minutes and let me know if you find any errors.

This was an exhausting week. We got a lot accomplished. The draft is in much better shape because of all your effort. Thank you for another successful meeting. See you in November.

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force