[802.3_4PPOE] Detection cleared by SISM state diagrams

Hi,

As of this cycle we have included the SISM state diagrams in our simulation.

When a single-signature is connected, ENTRY_PRI (and SEC) are executed continuously because "!sism" is TRUE.

This has the effect to force sig_pri (and sig_sec) to 'invalid' continuously, thereby breaking the main state diagram.
I don't know why that statement is there.

Can we remove the IF statement and sig_pri <= invalid ?

Kind regards,

Lennart