[802.3_4PPOE] PD Transients (yseboodt_04)

Hi folks,

Attached proposed baseline for the PD transients section.
At the September meeting it became obvious that Table 145-30 wasn't terribly clear.

I've re-simulated all of the transient conditions and, except for Class 7, everything is OK.
We may want to consider increasing the ILIM for Class 3, Class 4, and Class 8 to make it such that PD's that "intrinsically" should be fine actually are.
See simulation_annot.pdf for simulation results.

Kind regards,

Lennart