[802.3_4PPOE] November 2017 meeting wrap up

All, the Nov 2017 site has been updated with all the files from the meeting except the minutes (which will be posted early next week), the comment files from D3.1 have been posted to the comment area and the adopted timeline to completion is on the BT homepage.

Thank you all for another excellent meeting. As a group, we accomplished much this week and it took a lot of hard work to get there. I appreciate all the effort.

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force

Principal, NFPA 70 CMP3