[802.3_4PPOE] FW: [802.3_DIALOG] Schedule for January 2018 Interim

FYI, the schedule has been finalized. As expected, we meet Wednesday to Friday.

Chad Jones
Tech Lead, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force
Principal, NFPA 70 CMP3

On 12/20/17, 11:47 AM, "Steven B. Carlson" <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Colleagues,

    The schedule for January is available here:
    http://ieee802.org/3/interims/802_3_jan_0118_R3.htm

    Our meetings will be in the CICG conference center and the ITU buildings. If
    you haven't registered, please do so now to avoid delays. Access to these
    facilities requires a badge---you will not be able to get in without one.
    Meetings in the CICG are limited to 08h00 to 18h00; meetings in the ITU can
    run later, as shown in the schedule.

    Regards,

    Steve

    Steven B. Carlson
    Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force
    Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
    http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
    President
    High Speed Design, Inc.
    Portland, OR