|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
From: ***** IEEE stds-802-all List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-ALL@xxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jon Rosdahl
---------- Forwarded message ----------
IEEE 802 Plenary Session
March 4-9, 2018
Rosemont, Illinois USA
Thursday February 15, 2018
All sessions of the March 2018 IEEE 802 Plenary are scheduled to take place at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare in Rosemont, Illinois, USA.
· Session Dates: Sunday, March 4th through Friday March 9th
· Participating Working Groups: 802.1, 802.3 802.11, 802.15, 802.16, 802.18, 802.19, 802.21, 802.22, 802.24
· Registration: https://www.regonline.com/ieee802plenarymarch2018
REGISTRATION FEES & DEADLINES
* $US 550.00 for attendees staying one or more nights at Hyatt Regency O’Hare
* $US 850.00 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
* Deadline: 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, February 23, 2018
* $US 750.00 for attendees staying one or more nights at Hyatt Regency O’Hare
* $US 1050.00 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
* Applies to All Registrations AFTER: 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday February 23, 2018
* $US 150.00 (college student bachelor or post-graduate level)
* The Student meeting fee is available only one time per person.
* The person using the Student meeting fee will not be able to use meeting attendance to gain or maintain voting rights.
* A valid current student ID must be shown when picking up the meeting badge.
* Student Registration Must Be PreApproved: Please email the meeting planner (802info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) your email address, first name, last name and educational establishment receive a registration access code.
Registration Fee Includes
* Network/Internet services
* AV equipment
* Power hook-ups in the meeting rooms
* Session identification badge
* Light Breakfast
* Morning and afternoon refreshments
* Wednesday evening social
* Meeting services and supplies
Registration Payment Policy
Registration is payable through a secure website and requires a valid credit card for the payment of the registration fee, cash and checks are NOT accepted for registration.
Any individual who attends any part of a meeting that is a scheduled part of an IEEE 802 Plenary Session must register and pay the full session fee.
Session registrations are not transferable to another individual or to another Plenary session.
Group Hotel Registration Policy
The combined hotel room stays of attendees are used to offset the cost of the meeting. For this reason, anyone who is not a registered guest at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare for one (1) or more nights is not eligible for the registration discount. The correct registration fee must be paid prior to receiving your badge, which permits entrance to scheduled meetings.
CANCELLATION REFUNDS, FEES & DEADLINES
If you register for an IEEE 802 Plenary Session and then are unable to attend, you must request cancellation of your registration before the cancellation deadline to be eligible for a refund of all or part of the fees paid.
Cancellation requests must be made online using the registration website or by submitting an email request to: 802info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
* Full Refund: 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday January 26, 2018
* $US 100.00 Cancellation Fee: 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday February 23, 2018
* No Refund: After 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday February 23, 2018
A Visa or other travel documentation may be required for entrance into the USA. For standards participants traveling to the USA, we recommend visiting the USA government site to determine if you need to obtain either credential. (https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en.html)
IEEE Standards Invitation Letter
The IEEE Standards Association can provide registered attendees with a letter of invitation.
· Request Letter During Registration: If you require a letter of invitation, please complete the visa letter request portion of the registration form.
· Request Letter After Registration: If you require a letter of invitation after you have completed registration please return to the registration website and update your registration by completing the visa letter request portion of the registration form.
· Urgent Requests: Contact Meeting Planner directly at 802info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IEEE 802 GROUP HOTEL
Hyatt Regency O'Hare
9300 W Bryn Mawr Ave,
Rosemont, IL 60018, USA
Phone: +1 847-696-1234 USA
Website for hotel information and details (not for group rate reservations): https://ohare.regency.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html
Direct Phone #: +1 847 696 1234
To receive the group rate, attendees must identify themselves as attendees of the IEEE 802 Group at time of booking.
Attendees may also use the following link: https://aws.passkey.com/go/ip80
MEETING PLANNER CONTACT INFORMATION
For questions or assistance regarding this event, registration and hotel reservations:
Please contact the IEEE 802 Meeting Planner, Face to Face Events, directly.
Dawn Slykhouse, President
Face to Face Events, Inc.
621 Promontory Drive West
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Phone# +1 949-514-8004
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-ALL list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-ALL&A=1
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-3 list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-3&A=1
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-3-4PPOE list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-3-4PPOE&A=1