[802.3_4PPOE] Fwd: Slides to accompany discussion of my comment

Colleagues-

Here is my presentation for your viewing pleasure before it gets posted.

Geoff

Begin forwarded message:

Chad-

Here is a slide deck that I prepared to accompany the discussion about resolving my comment.
It provides details on what is wrong with the definition in the draft
and the history of how it got that way.

Please post it to the server and announce its availability to the group.

Hopefully it will assist us in moving quickly through this topic.

See you in the morning.

Best regards,

Geoff