From: Chad Jones <cmjones@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 at 3:09 PM
To: 4PPOE Reflector <STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: announcing three more backed adhoc meetings

As agreed to in the backfeed adhoc call today, I am announcing three more scheduled adhoc calls.

The calls are Tuesdays at 10AM ET, April 17, April 14, May 1. A webex invite, graciously hosted by Cisco Systems, will be sent to the reflector shortly.

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force

Principal, NFPA 70 CMP3