Re: [802.3_4PPOE] Backfeed Adhoc Follow-up

OK thanks.
Yair

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken [mailto:ken_bennett@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 4, 2018 5:15 PM
To: Yair Darshan <YDarshan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_4PPOE] Backfeed Adhoc Follow-up

EXTERNAL EMAIL

Hi Yair, All,
I'd like to avoid incorporating PD section changes into my baseline; my original intent was only to provide something that could be used in the PSE section.
The baseline I provided has also become pretty redundant to the PSE portion of Lennart's proposal, so it might be best to focus PSE/PD discussions and changes on that proposal moving forward.
Best Regards,
Ken