[802.3_4PPOE] backfeed adhoc

All, reminder that today is the last backfeed adhoc meeting before Pittsburgh. It starts in less than an hour.

Also, a reminder of the operating parameters. I will enact a speaking queue via the webex tools. If you are not presenting or haven’t been recognized to talk, you will be muted. If you want to speak, use the ‘raise your hand button’. When you are recognized to speak, lower your hand.

We have 4 presentations today. Each is limited to 10 minutes. Make sure you can get to your point in the time limit as I will stop your presentation.

Thanks,

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force