Re: [802.3_4PPOE] Backfeed ad hoc - 3P detection

Hi Yair,

I don't understand what you are asking...

The proposed requirement simply says that the PD needs to meet detection, CC, and classification requirements also under 3-pair condition.
3-pair condition is defined in Table 145-20 on what that means.

A PD better meet this requirement, or it's going to fail to work with nearly every BT PSE.

Kind regards,

Lennart