From: "Wanghaifei (Smallcell)" <wanghaifei@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, May 21, 2018 at 12:32 AM
To: Chad Jones <cmjones@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: a late comments in BT D3.4.

Hi chad ,

Apologize for late for comments In BTD3.4 . I know I t was closed.

But I think it still need to talk to you first . if you need more prostration, it will send to you.

That is my comments ,maybe you can consider about it first.

Where :   145.2.4 PSE PI   145.2.4 PSE PI  line 52

Which to add comments:

cid:image002.jpg@01D3F0FF.7D6EB390

Suggested remedy?

cid:image004.jpg@01D3F0FF.7D6EB390

Why?

1.Simple reason is Type4 PSE PI should be same with Type2&Type3.

Best wishes.

Haifei