[802.3_4PPOE] revised 5 Criteria

All, in preparing to request the draft be forwarded to RevCom, I had to review the 5C again.  In doing so, I find we refer 802.3-2012. The revision was recently approved and now it is technically 802.3-2018. Therefore, I have modified the 5C. Please find it here:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/18/ec-18-0139-00-00EC-ieee-p802-3bt-draft-modified-csd.pdf

Please take a few minutes to review. We will be looking to approve this new version in our meeting such that I can get 802.3WG to approve it in the closing meeting before requesting conditional approval to forward to RevCom.

Thanks!

See you all at 2PM tomorrow in Gaslamp D.

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force

Principal, NFPA 70 CMP3