From: Steven B. Carlson [mailto:scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2017 11:40 AM
To: STDS-802-3-DIALOG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_DIALOG] Schedule for January 2018 Interim

Colleagues,

The schedule for January is available here:
http://ieee802.org/3/interims/802_3_jan_0118_R3.htm

Our meetings will be in the CICG conference center and the ITU buildings. If
you haven't registered, please do so now to avoid delays. Access to these
facilities requires a badge---you will not be able to get in without one.
Meetings in the CICG are limited to 08h00 to 18h00; meetings in the ITU can
run later, as shown in the schedule.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force Executive
Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR