[802.3_B10K] Thursday Start Time

Title: Thursday Start Time

All,

We will start the Study Group meeting Thursday morning at 8:30am tomorrow morning.  We are in the same C2 room as WednesdayPlease be here promptly, as we will begin discussions / strawpolls, and I am anticipating some potential motions.  Please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/B10K/public/18_01/dambrosia_b10k_02_0118.pdf in preparation for tomorrow’s meeting.

Please note that there will be a hard stop at noon.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Beyond 10km Optical PHYs Study Group