[802.3_B10K] Chartering of 100GbE/80km and 200GbE/40km CSD Response Ad hocs

Title: Chartering of 100GbE/80km and 200GbE/40km CSD Response Ad hocs

All,

As indicated at the March Plenary meeting- as chair, I would charter two ad hocs that would be responsible for developing draft responses to the adopted 100GbE / 200GbE PHY objectives.  To that end, I am announcing the formation of the following two ad hocs -

1.      100 GbE Objective CSD Response Ad hoc

2.      200 GbE Objective CSD Response Ad hoc

Please note that the Study Group may also hold ad hoc teleconference sessions between now and the May Interim meeting.

Please note that a common time on Tuesday from 7am to 8am  PT is being set up and will be shared for all B10km SG Ad hoc sessions.  A meeting invite will be sent out shortly.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Beyond 10km Optical PHYs Study Group