[802.3_B10K] Apr 24 Ad Hoc - Call for Presentations

Title: Apr 24 Ad Hoc - Call for Presentations

All,

Given my current perception of the amount of material to cover for next week’s call, if I do not receive any requests for presentation time for next week’s call by 5pm EDT 4/20, I will cancel next week’s ad hoc call.

Please note that after next week there will be 3 remaining ad hoc calls.  Please note that we are a contribution driven group, and it is the responsibility of individuals wanting to see objectives adopted to do the necessary work and consensus building.  And with the tone of yesterday’s call to submit the project documentation for consideration at the July Plenary, time is running out for new objectives to be added for inclusion.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Beyond 10km Optical PHYs Study Group