[802.3_B10K] May Meeting Material Uploaded

Title: May Meeting Material Uploaded

All,

Files for next weeks Interim meeting has been uploaded -

http://www.ieee802.org/3/B10K/public/18_05/index.shtml

Please note the following

1.      The agenda has not been uploaded yet.

2.      As discussed on the Study Group Ad hoc calls, there has been discussion of potentially defining two projects instead of one.   As I indicated on the call, I prepared PAR / CSD Responses for the different possible options.  These preparations are based on the ad hoc work and subsequent conversations.  Once the Study Group has resolved work on potential objectives, it can resolve the 1 versus 2 project issue, and then work on the appropriate documents.

Regards,

John DAmbrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Beyond 10km Optical PHYs Study Group