From: John DAmbrosia <jdambrosia@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 11:23 PM
To: STDS-802-3-B10K@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Liaison Ad hoc Call, Aug 16, 7am to 9am PT

All,

As discussed at last week’s 802.3 Closing Plenary, there will be a “Liaison” ad hoc call on Aug 16 from 7am to 9am PT.  This call will be to discuss the technical drafts that were forwarded to the 802.3 WG by the ITU-T and OIF.

Please see

        Attachment C5
ITU-T SG15 to IEEE 802.3 regarding progress on G.698.2
Attachment (Password protected)
        Attachment C7
OIF to IEEE 802.3 regarding 400ZR Interop Project
Attachment (Password protected)

This ad hoc will feed into our SG discussion in September if any additional information or comments in a communication to either of the two organizations are necessary.  I am asking interested individuals to contact me to indicate their interest in this ad hoc meeting.  If there is no interest, the ad hoc call will be cancelled.

Please see call information below.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Beyond 10km Optical PHYs Study Group

Join the meeting: join.me/ieee802.3

Thursday, August 16, 2018 10:00 AM
Eastern Time (US & Canada)
In my time zone?