From: Law, David <dlaw@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2018 7:57 AM
To: STDS-802-3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-3] CORRECTION: Approval of new IEEE 802.3 standards and
PARs

Dear Colleagues,

I'm pleased to announce the approval of two new IEEE 802.3 standards, and
three new IEEE 802.3 PARs, at the IEEE-SA Standards Board meeting yesterday.

My apologies for missing out two new PARs for my previous announcement.

Best regards,
  David

New standards
-------------

IEEE Std 802.3cb-2018 Standard for Ethernet Amendment 1: Physical Layer
Specifications and Management Parameters for 2.5 Gb/s and 5 Gb/s Operation
over Backplane IEEE Std 802.3bt-2018 Standard for Ethernet Amendment 2:
Power over Ethernet over 4 Pairs

New PARs
--------

IEEE P802.3cn Standard for Ethernet Amendment: Physical Layers and
Management Parameters for 50 Gb/s, 100 Gb/s, 200 Gb/s, and 400 Gb/s
Operation over Single-Mode Fiber and DWDM (dense wavelength division
multiplexing) systems IEEE P802.3cq Standard for Ethernet Amendment:
Maintenance #13: Power over Ethernet over 2 pairs IEEE P802.3cr Standard for
Ethernet Amendment: Maintenance #14: Isolation Recommendation