[802.3_B10K] Task Force Ad Hoc Call - Oct 25, 10am to 11:30am ET

Title: Task Force Ad Hoc Call - Oct 25, 10am to 11:30am ET

All,

As announced at the Sept Interim Meeting there will be an ad hoc call to discuss compliance metrix.

Date            Oct 25

Time            10am to 11:30am ET

Agenda          Compliance Metrix

Any individuals who would like to present should request presentation time by Mon Oct 22, and have the presentation sent to me by Oct 24 5pm, ET.  Individuals submitting presentations – please follow “Presentation Style Guidelines”, “Submitting a Presentation”, and “Document Information Fields” at http://www.ieee802.org/3/cn/public/presentproc.html.

I will get the meeting invite out shortly, as well as update the Task Force Ad hoc call page.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Acting Chair, IEEE P802.3cn Task Force