[802.3_B10K] Announcement - Task Force Ad hoc Call- Tues, Dec 11, 7am to 8am PT

Title: Announcement - Task Force Ad hoc Call- Tues, Dec 11, 7am to 8am PT

All,

This is to announce that there will be a Task Force Ad hoc call on Tues, Dec 11 from 7am to 8am PT.

The agenda for the call will be to discuss logic / architecture related to the 100GbE / 400GbE 80km objectives.  Presentation requests should be made by Friday Dec 7 5pm ET with presentations to be emailed to the Chair (me) by 5pm ET Monday, Dec 10.  If no requests are received by the Friday Dec 7 deadline, then the ad hoc call will be cancelled.

I am appointing Mark Gustlin to chair this ad hoc call

Details for the call will be sent out shortly, and posted to the P802.3cn Task Force Ad hoc Page.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3cn Task Force