[802.3_B10K] IEC 60793-2-50 Available

All,

As recently announced, our WG Chair, Mr. Law, was able to get a copy of IEC 60793-2-50.

This specification was necessary for our Task Force to resolve comments 16-19 that were submitted against D2.0.

The document has been placed in the IEEE 802.3 Private Area – see http://www.ieee802.org/3/private/liaison_docs/IEC/IEC_60793-2-50_Ed_6p0_2018.pdf.

Those individuals needing the information to sign-in to the 802.3 Private Area should contact the WG Chair.

Please note a link has been placed in the IEEE P802.3cn private area – but this is just a pointer to the link above, so you will still the sign-in info noted above.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3cn Task Force