[802.3_CU4HDD] Arch Ad hoc call on Sept 10 (Thurs) at 9 am PT/USA - Confirmed -- AND reminder and encouragement to contribute

Dear Colleagues

Please be aware the arch ad hoc call on Sept 10 (Thurs) at 9 am PT/USA is confirmed.
One presentation on PCS from Anthony and review/edit of PAR/CSD/Objectives ahead of our interim next week.
Ad hoc web page (and presentations) is here: http://www.ieee802.org/3/CU4HDDSG/public/archadhoc/

And next week Interim page is here:  https://tools.sympose.com/event/coconutpoint_sept2015/

And we have four presentation requests for the interim next week, and if you are interested (or wanted) to contribute but did not make the request, please let me know.     We have a running list of topics of interest (no particular order) in our Agenda & Info part of the ad hoc material (e.g. slide 4 of http://www.ieee802.org/3/CU4HDDSG/public/archadhoc/CU4HDD_SG_arch_adhoc_agenda_2015-09-10.pdf)

Look forward to a productive discussion on Thursday and also next week @ interim in FL/USA.

best regards,

Yong Kim | Senior Director, CTO Office, Networking
Broadcom Corporation | (O) 408-922-7502 | (M) 408-772-4304