[802.3_CU4HDD] 2.5G/5G Backplane & Copper Arch Ad Hoc - TODAY (12-3-2015)

Dear Colleagues,

Just confirming that we'll have a call today as scheduled (not cancelled).
We have a presentation from Rich (will be uploaded before the call), and will entertain discussions and planning toward our TF topics -- and with hope -- that would drive further contributions in timely fashion.

P.S.  Not all logistics are caught up -- I will remedy any gaps after the call and before EoWD today.

best regards,

Yong Kim | Senior Director, CTO Office, Networking
Broadcom Corporation | (O) 408-922-7502 | (M) 408-772-4304