From: Anatoly Moldovansky [mailto:amoldovansky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2014 10:37 AM
To: STDS-802-3-DMLT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_DMLT] Minutes of the IEEE 802.3br (IET Task Force) negotiation ad-hoc, March 6, 2014 teleconference

Minutes of the IEEE 802.3br (IET Task Force) negotiation ad-hoc, March 6,
2014 teleconference

      Attendees were reminded to comply with the IEEE patent policy.

      Norm had questions about negotiations which Pat and Hugh attempted to
      answer.

      Norm also had a few questions about Hugh's slides.

      Participants have agreed that usually preemption process is
      bidirectional and link partners understand IET.

      Pat, Norm and Hugh agreed that just having TLV in the standard is
      good enough as a starting point.   Hugh will update his slides.

   No teleconference next week.

   Participants:

   	Ludwig Winkel

   	Pat Thaler