From: Hugh Barrass (hbarrass) [mailto:hbarrass@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Montag, 31. März 2014 15:40
To: STDS-802-3-DMLT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_DMLT] Conference calls to discuss IET baseline

Friends,

I would like to continue the conference calls to discuss the baselines so that we bring any questions and issues to light and improve the quality of our draft.

I have set up a Webex event for Thursdays at 8am PDT as this makes the best compromise across our usual geographical split.

With regards,

Hugh.