[802.3_GEPOF] September interim meeting

Colleagues:

As you can learn from the following message from the 802.3 Executive Secretary, we can register and make hotel reservations for the 802.3 upcoming interim meetings.  Look forward to seeing you in September.

Bob Grow
Chair, GEPOF Study Group
bob.grow@xxxxxxxx

____________________

Colleagues:

Hotel booking and registration for the September 2014 joint interim are now
available. Please see the 802.3 interims page at

http://ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html

for a link to an updated meeting fact sheet and hotel booking and meeting
registration. The new fact sheet has an updated schedule which has the
25Gb/s Over a Single Lane Study Group. Please read carefully all deadlines
and cancelation policies for the meeting fee and hotel booking.

The early registrations fee is $300 (not $350 as previously announced), and
the early registration cut-off date is 8-August, 2014, not 1-August, (as
previously announced.)

The hotel block cut-off is 8-August-2014. Please book as soon as possible to
insure getting a hotel room. If you are unsure at this time if you will
attend, booking a hotel room now (which may be canceled without penalty up
to 72 hours prior to check-in) will help insure that you will have a room at
the meeting hotel if you are able to attend.

We look forward to seeing you in greater Ottawa in September.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, IEEE P802.3bp 1000BASE-T1 PHY Task Force
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/index.html
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR