Re: [802.3_GEPOF] Home Networking bandwidth growth needs and POF

Hello Eugene and all,

I must apologize that I will not able to join this meeting today and next week.

My colleague (Takayuki Tajima) will be participating.

For the automotive section, I asked Kobayashi-san (TE) to explain slide-set on behalf of my self today. (I will make it in November).

I think we need to have a lot of discussions in regards to home networking and no time enough to discuss other sections. However, if we can review automotive section today, please ask for Kobayashi-san.

Basically, I would like to reuse a material at Beijing meeting + some updates.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

N Serizawa