Re: [802.3_GEPOF] 802.3 GEPOF ad-hoc call minute

Dear all,

I uploaded a new version with comments and contributions from Bob.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6muhjl2ozyak6b3/Presentation_v0.5.pptx?dl=0

Carlos

El 06/10/14 21:59, Carlos Pardo escribió:
Dear all,

I have posted in this drop-box place the tutorial with my part up to date.
I may post another version before this week call.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f2zly8y7ltf9tl0/AACnBS1NXj-pOs3MKHvzSqrOa?dl=0

Regards

Carlos