From: naoshi.serizawa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:naoshi.serizawa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2015 6:27 PM
To: STDS-802-3-GEPOF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_GEPOF] PMD Ad-hoc kick off meeting

Hello GEPOF members,

I have received some suggestion that US colleagues also join this meeting.
Therefore, I would like to change a time to start Ad-Hoc kick off meeting as follows;

Date: February 5
Time: 14:30 (GMT+9)

Please let me know if you want to join this call, please inform.
Once I receive your reply, I will send an invitation (WebEx and Dial-in) tomorrow evening.

I thank you for your kindly understanding.
Best regards,
N Serizawa

Hello GEPOF members,

I would like to start discussions for PMD by conference call every two weeks.
A kick off meeting is scheduled for February 5 at 17:00 (Japanese standard time, GMT+9), which Carlos suggested.

Please note that all participants who will join this Ad-Hoc shall contribute GEPOF technical topics. All updates will be reported during GEPOF taskforce.

As I would like to know who will join this meeting, please reply to me your intentions by February 5.
After that, I will send an invitation to you.

Kind regards,
N Serizawa

**
Naoshi Serizawa(naoshi.serizawa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
YAZAKI Corporation
 In-vehicle Systems R&D Center
Tel: +81-55-965-3354
Fax: +81-55-965-0476
Address: 1500 Mishuku, Susono-shi, Shizuoka-pref.,
         410-1194, Japan