Re: [802.3_GEPOF] P802.3bv/D1.1 Task Force Review

Dear Ruben-san, Bob-san,
Dear all,

Thank you for the guidance.
Although it is a personal opinion, GaN LED (green) has the same
communication performance as AlGaAs (red), and I think that those are
the same cost maybe.
However, GaN is excellent in high-temperature-operation characteristics
and long term reliability compared with GaAlAs.
Although GaN-LED for communication is hard to obtain commercially now,
it may be mass-produced in the near future.
Then, I think that we would like to perform amendment or postscript of
1000BASE-RH for a short period of time rather than newly did new project
initiation.
Can't a certain words be put into RH document for such the purpose?

Best regards,
Maanbu Kagami
Toyota Central R&D Labs., Inc.