Re: [802.3_GEPOF] P802.3bv/D1.1 Task Force Review

Dear GEPOF TF member,

The followings are my comment against D1.1 document.

1) Page 13, Line 7

  22. Recommendation Sublayer (RS) and Gigabit Media Independent Interface (GMII)

Comment: Title in the original document at section 22 is wrong

Original title of section 22: Recommendation Sublayer (RS) and Media Independent Interface (MII)

è  no description of Gigabit and GMII in section 22

Recommendation: Delete Gigabit and replace to MII, because GMII is described in section 35, or Delete line 7

                (Do we need to refer MII in our document?)

2) Page 110, Line 1

Table 115-3

Comment: Unit dBc is not International System of Units (SI)

Recommendation: Apply SI units or if it will be used dBc, it will be needed the definition what 0 dBc is.

3) Page 110, Line 52, etc.

  Average optical power (LOP)

Comment: Improper abbreviation

Recommendation: Substitute all LOP to AOP (or to use same word, either average launch optical power or average optical power)

Remark: It is described Average launch optical power (LOP) in Table 115-3.

Thanks in advance,

N. Serizawa

**

Naoshi Serizawa(naoshi.serizawa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

YAZAKI Corporation

In-vehicle Systems R&D Center

Tel: +81-55-965-3354

Fax: +81-55-965-0476

Address: 1500 Mishuku, Susono-shi, Shizuoka-pref.,

         410-1194, Japan