From: "Steven B. Carlson" <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [STDS-802-3] Registration and Schedule for September 2016 Interim
Date: July 12, 2016 at 11:16:14 AM PDT

Colleagues,

Registration is open for the IEEE 802.3 Interim Meeting hosted by Ixia and
scheduled for September 12-16, 2016, at the Hilton Fort Worth. I encourage
you to book your hotel room for the meeting as soon as possible.

Complete information about the meeting, including a link to the Hilton's
group reservation page is available from the meeting page:

http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=bqlaqkgab&oeidk=a07
ecrm5s9ub12e946d

Scroll to the bottom of the meeting page to see the day-to-day
schedule
The 10Mb/s Extended Reach Single Twisted Pair Ethernet PHY Study
Group will be added to the schedule pending CFI approval in July
Note that early registration is available through August 16, 2016
Group reservation at the Hilton are based on availability within the
room block; book early to simplify your planning

Please contact the meeting planner with any questions on registration or
hotel reservations; an email link is available on the meeting page.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, IEEE P802.3bp 1000BASE-T1 PHY Task Force
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/index.html
Chair, IEEE P802.3bw 100BASE-T1 PHY Task Force
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bw/index.html
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR