|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
Please see the announcement below for the September interim meeting. It is my hope that we will be resolving initial Sponsor ballot comments at that meeting, and we have been scheduled for meeting time to accommodate that possibility. We will know better at the end of this week if advancing to Sponsor ballot is likely; but the actual decision on advancing to Sponsor ballot will be made at the upcoming July plenary meeting. I look forward to seeing you in San Diego, California, USA in a couple weeks and in Ft. Worth, Texas, USA in September.
Chair, P802.3bv GEPOF Task Force
Begin forwarded message: